Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 2 May 2013

What happened to yesterday?

I'd love to say that I there is no blog post for yesterday because Blogger ate it. I can't though. I am not entirely sure what happened to the day. It was a busy day and apart from the fact that I couldn't believe it was 1st May already (really, I shouted at the radio then checked my calendar because I was so sure it was 30th April) I just kind of forgot to blog!

Fortunately despite forgetting to blog I didn't forget to eat mindfully and stick to my plan. I still haven't started doing any exercise but I have been giving it a lot of thought. I am kind of scared to start but I can't figure out why. More thought needed. That's ok, I am happy to take my time. I don't want to over do this and not give it head space. There is no point doing things if I haven't got them straight in my head first.

I am still having some pretty strong cravings for sugary foods but I am finding that I can resist them. It takes a lot of effort sometimes but I am resisting. I don't know if the l-glutamine and chromium have anything to do with that but I will stick with them for a month and see how I feel after that.

I have so many more hours in the day with sticking to a menu plan and eating properly. I dread to think how many hours a day I was spending on preparing or eating things.

It is beautifully sunny here today and I am enjoying the fact that the weather is finally behaving how it should for my liking. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.