Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 9 May 2013

Challenging? Was it ever!

Today threw up a challenge for me and I beat it.

We go to a group and there is always cake there. Always. Homemade, delicious, yummy cake. Without fail, it will be there. Well today was no exception. There was cake there. Four different types of cake and three, yes THREE, of them were chocolate cakes. Normally I would have tried all three and probably gone back for more of at least one of them.

But I didn't. I didn't even eat a tiny crumb of it. When my children wanted some and I got some of the gooey, chocolatey cake on my hand I went and washed it straight off.

That I am going to mark down as a success. I am feeling pretty strong at the moment and beginning to find it easier to resist temptation and remind myself of what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.