Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 20 May 2013

One month down.

I am so not in the mood to be writing this today. What I want to be doing is hiding from everything, preferably with copious amounts of food and not caring about the result.
The trouble with that plan is that I do care. I may not feel it all the time but the times I care far outweigh those when I don't. If I give in on those times when I don't/wish I didn't care then I would feel even worse the rest of the time.

I think today it is partly hormonal. It is also down to an emotional rollercoaster weekend which was both the most and least fun I have had for some time.
Anyway, enough whining. I weighed and measured today because it has been 4 weeks since I started. I didn't take photos this morning because I so wasn't in the mood but I will do it before the week is out.

Weight: 12st 6lbs (174lbs) - Month loss of 7lbs.
Body fat: 40% - Month loss of 1%
Chest: 45in - Month loss of 1 inch  
Waist: 39in - Month loss of 1.5 inch
Hips: 45in - Month loss of 1.5 inch
Upper left arm: 12.75in - Month loss of 0.5 inch
Left thigh: 23.5in - Month loss of 1 inch
Left calf: 15.25in - Month loss of 0.25 inch
So that is a total loss of  7lbs, 1% body fat, and 5.75 inches. I am sort of happy with that and will now set out on my next month of tackling this.
 
I would love to feel more positive about the whole thing right now. I don't. I feel as I said at the beginning of this post like hiding away and am just cross with myself that I am back here again for the I don't know how many times it is. I need to find some positive attitude towards it if I am to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.