Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday 15 May 2013

A new day.

Yesterday was not a good day. It was the first time in just over 3 weeks that I have gone off plan. I was well aware that what I was eating was not good. I did manage to limit it a little but it obviously would have been better if I had just not eaten the extra in the first place. The plus side is that calorie wise I was within a sensible range but in the latter part of the day the choices of food were not good. I am not going to make the same mistake again today and will be getting right back on track.

As I said yesterday it didn't feel like it was an emotional thing going on. I am also trying to make sure I am very aware of whatever is causing me to want to eat. I do not want to fall into a trap of letting food be my comfort/celebration/happiness etc. I have been there, done that, and got the body to show for it.

One thing I am starting to really feel is that I am remembering how good I felt 2 years ago. I was by no means at a target but I was 18 pounds lighter than I am now and I was a lot smaller. Because I am only 5' 2" extra weight really shows. I can feel it when I move. Right now I don't like it and I can remember how it felt to not have it. I am going to get back to where I was and then I am going to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.