Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hanging in there

I am finding today really tough going. In a couple of other areas of life I am feeling rather stretched and stressed. This is having the effect of making me want to just hide away with a big bar of chocolate. I have said this to my husband so that he is aware of how I feel and can help me through.

It has been quite fortunate that we have been very busy today, as a result I was able to go out and leave any forms of payment behind meaning no way of buying any foods that would send me off track. If the day had been quieter then I am not sure I would have succeeded so far.

I already knew that my sugar cravings were not just a physical thing. Several years ago I realised that I had a problem with controlling myself with food. I tackled it head on and managed to get it under control but every so often it rears it's ugly head. I don't want to give in and I won't but it feels like it is taking an awful lot of effort to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.