Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Challenging day

After a really bad night my husband is off work and I have been taking him to various appointments as well as taking my children to various groups. The result of this is a lack of time and a lot of stress and worry. I am trying not to let this throw me off track but it is hard. Fortunately I have my meals planned so I don't have to think too much about what to eat. Finding the time and inclination is proving harder though. There are a couple of things on my meal plan that we don't have in at the moment and I have no time to go and get them but I am making do with what we have got and swapping some of my meals/snacks around.

I guess this is one of those days that is going to help me deal with the comfort side of my eating. Comfort eating is something I have been prone to do quite a lot in the past. I am not finding that an issue today but I am going to stay aware of the risk of it and do everything I can to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.