Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 13 May 2013

Three weeks

I wasn't really expecting much from weighing in today. Having started phase 2 and re-introducing some fruits and grains I thought I might stabilise for a couple of weeks but this morning I have weighed in a 12st 5.5lbs. My body fat % was back to 41% though. I know that will start to drop properly when I get my exercise going. I am going to concentrate on the fact that my weigh is now 7 1/2lbs down which means just over half a stone off since starting. For each half stone that I lose I plan to treat myself so I shall be making a call later to book an appointment to get my eyebrows tamed.

I didn't mention last week that I did do a couple of short bike rides with my children. I would like to say that my children go slowly and it was not effort for me. I can't though. They are both very active and there was one short hill in particular where they were way ahead of me and the only thing that stopped me getting off and pushing the bike was the idea that someone watching would see me not being able to complete the cycle up it while my children shot off ahead!

I am going to focus this week and make sure I am prepared for meals at least a couple of days in advance. We have plenty of chance to pop into stores to get anything I am short of so I will keep an eye on my menu plan and get any bits we don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.