Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 12 May 2013

Nothing to report

I'm torn between thoughts that I have not a lot to say and thoughts that if I don't post something I will fall off the road.
It has been a quiet couple of days and I haven't had too much trouble really. I have noticed that I was being a little bit lax with following my meal plan but only in that I was swapping a couple of things around because I didn't have what I needed. I don't want to let that turn into eating things that aren't on my plan so have sat down with my 4th week menu and been shopping for the things I need for the next few days.

My current plan runs up to next Sunday so next weekend I must sit down and plan another months worth of meals. I am going to start with seeing what we already have in the fridge, freezer, and cupboard because this last month has been pretty expensive and I know we have stuff already that I can use in the plan.

Most of the things that I was hoping would ease after coming off the sugar have done so but I am still being hindered by a couple of issues so I will have to return to the doctor to discuss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.