Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Lacking motivation

I am struggling today. I haven't gone off plan but I am finding it really tough to stick to it. I feel quite down but for no particular reason. I have also been very hungry for the last couple of days. I think it is probably hormonal as it is something that often happens a short while before I get my period. Not that I truly know that until it arrives as it is not exactly predictable.

I am also craving a sandwich! Yes, of all the things to crave it is that. I am trying to work out if I think it would be a good idea to swap one of my meals for a salad filled sandwich or if that will just set me on a downhill path. I don't think the craving is an emotional one. I think that some part of my body is wanting something that the bread provides. My husband make our bread and as a rule the bread that my husband makes is a light brown, loaded with seeds good honest loaf. Other than the seeds it just has flour, yeast, salt and water.

I did a bit of very light exercise yesterday. When I took my children swimming I did two lengths. I know it's hardly anything and sounds a bit pathetic but it is two more than I usually do. :D In the evening I walked to and from a group that my daughter goes to in order to drop her off and then again later to pick her up. It isn't far but it's a fast paced 10 minutes on the way there then a slower paced 15 minutes on the way back. I felt pretty good doing it and even had to do some light jogging on the way there both times due to running late.

I am hoping to renew my determination today but I will need to be sorting out the hunger because for me when I feel this kind of hunger I can get a little out of control with my eating. I haven't been taking the l-glutamine, and chromium tablets regularly so wonder if that would help. I will try it over the next week and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.