Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 25 May 2013

Need to drag myself back on track

I have not made a success of this week so far. I have chosen badly with eating and I still haven't done anything about exercising. I am starting to feel like the whiny child in the corner stamping her feet and saying "it's not fair". The problem is it is nobody else's fault. I am the only one who controls what goes into my mouth. I am the one who plans the food, shops for the food, prepares the food and serves the food. I am the one to blame for the fact that I haven't got any exercise done. I can tell myself I don't have time or make a million other excuses. But when it comes down to it I am the only one who can do anything about this. Me. Searching for some motivation and hope to find it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.