Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 17 May 2013

Over a blip

I am pleased that I managed to achieve getting past my brief blip on Tuesday and stay on my plan. I have stuck with my planned meals.

I am going out with my husband tonight and we will be going to dinner. I have planned from the restaurant menu what I will have and that does involve a dessert that is off plan. I have eaten accordingly for the rest of the day to ensure that it doesn't do too much damage.
I am reaching the point where I need to change this into a plan for life rather than restricting certain things. The way I intend to do this is to stick 99% of the time to South Beach phase 2 and when things like nights out or parties occur to let myself a little slack. The fact that nights out and parties occur very rarely for us will help. :D I will use this plan to set out a menu planner for the next month over the weekend.
I will be staying mindful as I move on with this. I will keep myself aware that if I start to let too much creep in from the slack side of things I need to stamp on it and pull back a bit. As long as I keep it as rare occasions then I know that by this time next year I can be where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.