Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Utterly fed up

I have lost what very little there was of my fitness. Walking my children to and from places has illustrated that very well. I have plodded through the last few weeks waiting, waiting, waiting for the cough to go. It seemed to but the last couple of days have seen it return. I have now had 5 different prescriptions and completely disheartened by it.
I have also felt a bit of a blow this morning after planning out a months meals and then starting to price them up. ££££££ I feel that I need to follow South beach for a month to kick start me and to get the sugar out of my system. But I am not sure I can bring myself to spend that much on food. Not for me. The rest of my family don't have a problem with food. They can all control themselves. Why should I spend loads of money just because I can't.

Trying to decide what to do next but feeling really miserable about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.