Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Pushing myself.

  This is still something I am having to make myself do. I said I was likely to weigh daily and I did. As of this morning I am two pounds down. Seeing that number going down or staying where it was the day before helps me. It makes me feel good and serves as a reminder at this stage. It is a little later in that it starts to be unhelpful. I will make myself aware of that. In the past there has been times where I see that the number is lower than I'd aimed for that week and take that as a green light to go off plan for a couple of days. I am going to avoid that this time.

  I did learn from Monday and didn't let myself get to the point where I was completely ravenous. I made sensible choices when I got hungry outside of my planned meals and snacks. That was not an easy, natural thing though. There was an argument in my head about what to go for.

  The other thing I found was that I needed to eat dinner earlier than planned. I am lucky that because my job is being at home for my children I have the opportunity to eat when I need to rather than waiting till late. Fitting it round everybody's schedule is the tricky part. I am not sure if it would be harder or easier if I worked!

  The sun is shining and the sky is blue today. We also have a super busy day ahead of us so I need to be organised and make sure I have everything in place for easy meals and snacks. The menu is planned, the food is there. I just need to make sure it is there for me to grab. The other thing I need to work on is getting enough water. I was not good on that on Monday, did better yesterday and today onwards I am going to make sure I keep on top of it. It's the only thing I drink so it is easy to monitor how much I am getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.