Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 26 April 2013

I fought the cravings....

  And they didn't win. Ha! Take that sugar.

  It was a constant, hours long, battle yesterday afternoon and evening. I managed to overcome it, I was particularly hard when my children wanted to make a cake. I made a plan in my head before we started and cleared the sink so that as soon as the cake batter was in the tin the bowl could be filled with water. Once the cake was cooked and cooled down I cut it into pieces and froze it. That way I can take out a piece for each of the children to defrost and not have the rest of it sat there tempting me.

  I was all prepared for today food wise too, having learnt from earlier in the week. That preparation is still useful but our plans have changed so instead of being prepared and going out it is ready for me to eat as soon as mealtimes come round.

  At the moment I am feeling good about the whole thing and strong willed but after yesterday I am not going to assume that will remain the same. For now though I am going to focus on how good it feels so that I can try and bring it back if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.