Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 11 March 2013

Patience

I am still trying to shake off the cough. It is annoying me now. In some ways it has been a good thing.

I have been super aware for a few days that I am actually starting to feel really keen to get out running again. I want to run again. I have even seen a couple of events that I quite fancy taking part in. That has to be good. I haven't been thinking "when I am better I HAVE to make myself start running again". I have been thinking "I can't wait to get rid of this because I WANT to start running again". I know that I am going to have to pretty much start from scratch. I don't care though.

I have a rough plan in my head of what I am going to do. It is all stored away, ready to go when I am. I feel quite encouraged by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.