Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 22 April 2013

To begin with...

  It has begun. I have come to the end of my first day of sorting out the mess I have let my mind and body get into. To give me a record I have the photos and this morning I have weighed and measured so here are the figures.

Weight: 12st 13lbs (181lbs)
Body fat: 41%
Chest: 46in
Waist: 40.5in
Hips: 46.5in
Upper left arm: 13.25in
Left thigh: 24.5in
Left calf: 15.5in
 
  Although I am really disappointed in myself for letting myself put weight back on after I had made so much progress before (I had got down to 11st 2lbs (156)) I was also kind of relieved not to have gone any higher. I had promised last time I got below 13st that I wouldn't let myself get back there again. I am not impressed with those numbers above though and I want and need to get way below them.
 
  Day one and I need to make sure I am prepared. One thing didn't arrive in my food delivery and as a result I had to go shopping. Unfortunately the only time to fit it in today was on the way home from a group my children go to and I was hungry. It was like a form of torture!
 
  My plan for recording is to weigh daily. I know this is frowned upon by many but it helps me be aware from the start of the day. I am not going to record it here every day but I will weigh. I will take more photos and measurements every 4 weeks.
 
  Food plan is to follow South beach phase 1 for two weeks followed by phase 2 for two weeks. After that I will decide if I will carry on with phase two of just go with planning a sensible menu.
 
  Tomorrow I will start doing some gentle exercise. The cough I was struggling with seems to have gone but after 8 weeks of not doing anything I am feeling very unfit and don't want to just jump into running again.
 
  So that is me started. I am in the right headspace but need to keep reminding myself of what I want and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.