Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 21 April 2013

I'm ready.

It's taken me some time to reach this stage. I am ready to make an attack on this and get back the me I want to be. I am sick and tired of being this way. Feeling tired, my body being the way it is, feeling so utterly down on myself. It is enough now.

I have a month of meals and snacks planned. I have a food shop being delivered today.

I have cleared out a lot of things which I don't need in the house tripping me up and taunting me.

I have taken photos for my starting point. These are going to be my never again photos. I have everything ready to go.

I have never shared photos for weight loss motivation before but this time I am going to. I have taken head free shots because I am not that brave!!!


Two years ago this top and jeans fitted me perfectly. In fact the jeans were even a little loose. Clearly that is not the case anymore.
 
Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.