Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 8 February 2013

Keeping focus

  I almost feel like I need someone to follow me around all day and remind me that I have decided to eat better and do more. I have been doing fine for the last couple of days but it is so easy at the moment to forget. I am so used to eating whatever, whenever that I need to really re-train myself.

  I have made a start on getting my head in the right place. My home page on my computer is myfitnesspal which means that any time I use the Internet I am reminded to log what I have eaten. I also leave 3 files up on my computer pretty much all day. The timetable of work for my children, the day's schedule, and the menu plan for the week.

  A couple of years ago when I lost weight it was constantly in my mind that I was aiming to do that. I have got so far away from that I have forgotten what it was like. I need to remind myself of all the reasons why I want to do it.

I want to be healthy for myself, my husband and my children.
I want to be able to keep up with my children who both love sports.
I want to set a good example to them. So far I have been able to instill healthy habits in them just by virtue of being their parent but they are old enough now to notice that Mummy doesn't always eat the same as them.
I want to be able to wear the nice clothes I bought myself.
I want to be able to enjoy running again and get the buzz out of it that I did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave a link to your blog so I can drop by.